Clients please read before entering office
We are pleased to announce the reopening of our waiting area and exam rooms this Wednesday, July 15. While we are excited to welcome you back in the building, please know that we will also continue to offer curbside service. For the safety of all, we encourage your continued use of curbside service for your appointments (call 847-426-0550 upon arrival). However, for those who prefer to come into the building, we stress caution and require the following protocols:
1. All clients must wear a face mask at all times covering their mouth and nose while in or near the building, as recommended by the CDC and the Illinois Department of Public Health. Those who cannot or choose not to wear a face mask should continue using the curbside service.
2. We are requiring a maximum of one client per pet; please limit additional family members during this time. Exceptions will be made for end-of-life situations.
3. We are social distancing in our waiting room and have minimized our seating capacity for the time being. If we are at capacity, you will be asked to wait in your car or outside until we are ready.
4. We are modifying the flow of traffic in the building and will be implementing a strict entrance and exit. Please enter through the normal entrance and exit through the door to the left of our front desk. This traffic pattern is clearly marked in the building.
5. If you or a family member is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or is quarantined due to close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes) with someone who has COVID-19, call us before your appointment so we can discuss. No one with symptoms or a close-contact exposure should be in the clinic at any time.
6. We are still utilizing curbside service for all surgical drop-off and discharges and for all food and medication pick-ups.
In anticipation for our reopening, we have been working hard to implement precautions, including but not limited to:
- Installation of protective plexiglass at the front counter,
- All doctors and staff members wear face masks, and
- Increased cleaning and sanitation throughout the entire clinic to ensure the safest conditions for you and your loving pets.
We thank you again for your continued loyalty, patience, and understanding during these unprecedented times.