We are pleased to announce the reopening of our waiting area Friday, June 4th, 2021. While we are excited to welcome you back in the building, please know that we will also continue to offer curbside service. For the safety of all, we encourage your continued use of curbside service for your appointments (call 847-426-0550 upon arrival). You may now choose: Full Curbside, Call to Check-in and wait in your car, or Come into the building to Check-in and wait. However, for those who prefer to come into the building, we require the following protocols:
- All clients must wear a face mask at all times while in the building. Those who cannot or choose not to wear a face mask should continue using the curbside service.
- We are requiring a maximum of one client per pet; please limit additional family members during this time. Exceptions will be made for end-of-life situations.
- We are social distancing in our waiting room and have minimized our seating capacity for the time being. If we are at capacity, you will be asked to wait in your car or outside until we are ready.
- We are modifying the flow of traffic in the building and will be implementing a strict entrance and exit. Please enter through the normal entrance and exit through the door to the left of our front desk. This traffic pattern is clearly marked in the building.
- If you or a family member is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or is quarantined due to close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes) with someone who has COVID-19, call us before your appointment so we can discuss. No one with symptoms or a close-contact exposure should be in the clinic at any time.
We are still utilizing curbside service for all surgical drop-off and discharges. We will offer curbside or you may come in to pick up food and medications. We thank you again for your continued loyalty, patience, and understanding during these times.
February Dental Month
Call us now to set up your appointment for February. If the appointment is done in February, you can get 20% off all dental related services. Bring more then one pet on the same day and receive a 30% discount. If you get the February appointment booked before end of business on January 31, there will be an additional $5.00 discount for early booking.
Having us professionally clean your pets teeth is done in a similar way that your dentist would clean your teeth. If you take good care of your pet’s mouth you can help prevent oral infections spreading to other parts of the body.
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
After Hrs ER
Companion Animal Specialty & Emergency
1095 Pingree Rd. Suite 120
Crystal Lake, Illinois 60014